Thursday, May 31, 2007

Blog Candy Winner!!

I used the random number generator from here to pick the winner.

And the winner is.....

Debi

with this post:

I'm glad your stamps made it back home! I would have to guess 69.

Debi, please email me your address so I can mail out your goodies. Congratulations!

Now, so many of you were so close on guessing the number of stamps in my handy-dandy, fancy-schmancy Ziploc carrying case (LOL). But no one guessed the exact amount. In fact, many of you guessed the same numbers. Interesting.

Let me first say, I am SHOCKED by the number I have. A Muse should be a publicly traded company and then I should buy stock.

And the number is.... 49.

FORTY-NINE... OMG. Uh, and that doesn't include the 2 I left here, or the acrylic stamp sets, or the polka dot alphas. Did I mention that I'm a SU! demonstrator. With. A. Serious. Addiction. To. These. A. Muse. Stamps.

So, this giving away stuff is fun... I'll have to do another very soon. I'll keep you posted.

And here I just noticed that I'm at 6000. WACKY.

1 comment:

Jennifer Aviles said...

Someone has issues. . . . roflol!