Thursday, May 24, 2007

Where in the world am I?

No, my name is not Carmen and I'm not in San Diego.

Remember last week, I posted this. It was my 10th anniversary. Anyway, today, I'm posting this....


This is the view I had this morning from the beach at my hotel. Isn't it just beautiful? Still don't know where I am...

I'm in the Caribbean, Turks & Caicos, to be exact. Without the boys (happy and sad). Just me and my hubby... and a bunch of A Muse Stamps! :) Couldn't leave them at home... now, could I? I know you think I'm nuts. But really, just having some time to do some stamping without anyone wanting anything from me is Paradise. We've had a rain shower this afternoon. Perfect time to come inside and stamp a bit.

Anyway, we're enjoying this really low stress atmosphere with great food and drinks and the beautiful blue/green waters of the Caribbean. The best part.... not having to get up at 5:30 am with both boys. Although, give me a day or two and I'll be missing that, too. (first trip away from both of them!)

1 comment:

Jennifer Aviles said...

BEAUTY! Now get off the computer and go ENJOY!