Friday, May 4, 2007

Please HELP me! PLEASE!

So, what's up with the A Muse logo?

So, no, I haven't jumped ship with the announcement of ALL of the retiring stamp sets from SU! Although I probably have enough wood from the retiring list to build a ship to jump off of. :(

I just really like the A Muse stuff and their having a contest. AND I want to win. I am registered in the Ambassador Contest (click on the logo on the right). Did I mention I want to win!

So, how can you help me? Just register and put my name in the referral (Geeta Suggs). I would really appreciate it. They ask for your name and an email address.

If you do register, would you leave me a comment here (click on Comments below). You do not have to register here to leave a comment. Select Other and put your first name in and then a comment. I would LOVE to hear from you. I feel like I'm talking to a wall again!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Have a super weekend!

12 comments:

Jennifer Moore said...

I registered.

Chris said...

Done! Good luck!

Chris

Anonymous said...

I registered. Good luck!

vicki*a said...

I registered

Jan Scholl said...

I tried to register and it said I had to enable cookies and I don't feel safe on the internet doing that. I like your blog tho and signed up for the feed.

Anonymous said...

I registered, Good Luck!
~Shannon Garcia

Anonymous said...

I registered! Hope you WIN!!!

Anonymous said...

I will try and register from my home computer. It wants me to enable cookies on my work one, so I figured I better not mess with that one. :)

Unknown said...

I CAN'T REGISTER. THE WINDOW WILL NOT OPEN FOR ME! GUESS ITS SOMETHING WITH MY COMPUTER. SORRY! I WILL KEEP TRYING!
MANDY

Linda McClain said...

Okay, girl, I registered. Good luck. From one Texas to another! Lin

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I have registered,good luck!
Beena

Anonymous said...

I registered and gave you as the referral...best of luck!!!