Saturday, May 26, 2007

A Muse Challenge #4 - Card 9, 10, 11, 12

Okay, so there's not a whole lot of nightlife here in Turks & Caicos. But the sun did shine this afternoon. I didn't get to see a single sunset while here but that's okay. A very fun, RELAXING trip. Just what I needed.... And I read a book... cover to cover. That hasn't happening in a LONG time.

Anyway, so, I've made some more cards for the challenge for tomorrow night. But remember that I have limited supplies here on the island (do I sound like I'm from LOST). LOL. I think they turned out pretty well considering I have to use what I have here. AND do you know what I didn't pack???? A BLACK MARKER or pen.... next time, I'll do that!

I did use my new Peerless Watercolors from Gina K. Oooh, they are fabulous AND TRANSPORTABLE. What a crazy, ingenious idea that is. LOVE it. Check out stampingfreak.com for more info.

Here are cards 9, 10, 11, and 12: All the images are Stamping Bellas and the sentiments are A Muse; punches from Stampin' Up!.

Card #9: 3/4" circle punch (Cosmobella loan courtesy of my sweet upline, Jenn Balcer! Thanks!)



Card #10: Folder Punch
Card #11: Word Window Punch
Card #12: Word Window Punch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear from you and to see your cards. I'm glad you're having a good time and still stampin' lol