Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Soccer is over.

Well, I'm not a dentist and I don't like to pull teeth. But that's what it's been like around here to get our oldest to go to soccer practice and the games. Mind you, once he's there, it's not so bad. But why put ourselves through that? So, we'll take a break from soccer and maybe revisit it again later.

We had our end of soccer party on Sunday at Gattitown. Dreadful place. Have you been there? Oh my.... let's just say, Chuck E Cheese is so much better. And no, I'm not a fan of that place either. Anyway, we gave the coaches some Alamo Drafthouse gift certificates. That place is our (my husband and I) favorite place to go! Love it! Love it! Love it! I mean, really, having dinner (and a beer, my husband says) AND watching a movie at the same time. And the food is pretty good and reasonably priced. If you haven't gone there, you should go. So the gift certificates needed a card, right? :) These are square cards, 4.25x4.25, so they fit in a regular A2 envelope. I used the big thanks from the SU! Think Big set (Holiday mini 2006). The soccer ball is from the I Love Soccer set. I used Night of Navy, Certainly Celery, Cool Carribean, and Whisper White CS.

No comments: