Monday, May 21, 2007

Little Lady

So, I really wanted to get my new PaperTrey stamps, called Little Lady, inked up today. And I needed to make a birthday card for one of my best friends. She sent me an anniversary card last week and it was awesome. It had a 3-D butterfly made out of acetate flying off the page. Very cool. THANK YOU.

The funny thing is, I had planned on doing something with acetate and these lady bugs for her birthday card. She beat me to it though with the butterfly and hers was cooler. So, I played around a bit with the different designs.

Remember my "fetish" with A Muse and how I think they are amusing? :) Well, as I was stamping the lady bugs everywhere, I remembered one of my A Muse stamps!!!! EUREKA! It says:... .wait for it....


Happy Birthday little lady


I love it when things like this come together. Isn't that cute? HA HA HA. I hope I'm not the only one laughing.

I did several different designs but I didn't post the one I sent her so that she can be surprised.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think 'old lady' is more like it... You know I love ladybuggs ;) I can't wait to see what comes in the mail ...and thank you for the compliments on anniversary card!