Sunday, May 20, 2007

A Muse Challenge #3 - Card 6


My friend, Amy, is the biggest Disney fan I know. Seriously. She is. So, when I saw this little castle stamp, I had to get it. She LOVES Disney World. Loves it. Okay, who doesn't. But she really does. In fact, because of her, our Disney trip at Spring Break was awesome. She knew a lot of the little things that most people don't know about just because she does so much research.

Anyway, my "Have a Magical Day" stamp was aligned crooked so I stamped crooked. But now that's fixed for the next time I use it. Oh, and I think Amy likes pink. So, here you go, Ms. Amy. :)

Stamps: A Muse castle and sentiment; Cornish Heritage Farms Reverse Polka Dots BG
Paper: All SU! Pixie Pink, Whisper White
Ribbon: May Arts from Starlitstudio

I added a little sparkle with the Sakura pen all the way around the edges of the castle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CUTE CARD GEETA, I'LL SURE MISS YOUR BLOG WHILE YOUR GONE HAVE FUN