Sunday, May 20, 2007

A Muse Challenge #3 - Card 2

Here's card #2:

I love these little stamps!

Stamps: all A Muse
Paper: All SU! - Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Stripe Vellum (retired)
Ribbon: polka dot from somewhere
Extra: Scallop oval punch; markers to color; glaze pens to make it shiny.

Something that is NEW to me and FABULOUS... I just got my order in from PaperTrey the other day. I finally got my Palette Noir ink. I thought I had ordered it about 6 weeks ago from somewhere else but I forgot that I didn't actually place that order so I ended up with other colors first ... burnt umber and new canvas. But I didn't want to try those until I used the Noir first. I read all the raving reviews about it and wanted to see for myself. And BOY is it great. FABULOUS. Nice and clean. LOVE it. Now, only if Basic Black was replaced....

No comments: