Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday Grace!

One of my downlines, Grace, celebrated her birthday last week. I missed it by a couple of days because I was so focused on my mom's birthday! Sorry Grace! Hope you had a great one. Here is the card I sent Grace. It was made a long time ago but it reminded me of Grace. I thought she'd like it.

What I really like about it is the window made with the square punch. How simple yet clever. Gives the card a whole new dimension. Here's what it looks like on the inside.

Sorry, I missed it Grace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card. I like the window - gives me some more ideas.
I hate to see French Script go. It's wonderful for cards like these.

Heather S. said...

What a pretty card, yes, the window is a great addition to the card. Thanks for sharing.