Friday, July 27, 2007

WOHOO... what a day!

Despite the RAIN... rain, and more rain... did I mention that it's been raining here since the middle of May... almost EVERY day. Scattered Showers - Okay; Downpours - Not Okay.
Yes, there are good things about rain: don't have to water the grass; don't have to MOW the grass (LOL... too wet to mow - at least that's what DH keeps saying!); There are BAD things about rain: TWO SMALL BOYS INSIDE FOR TWO MONTHS, Flooding, MOSQUITOS

Okay, anyway... sidetracked...

So, I had a FABULOUS day. I went down to San Antonio today and spent the afternoon with Jenn! OMG... she's so fun! I knew that already but we have never just hung out. It had been 2 years since I last saw her (can you believe that?). Well, I did have a baby in between that time!

We had lunch, then we hit Stampantonio (I'm disappointed, I must say). And then I visited the Mothership... and you thought you had a lot of stuff! ;). But after seeing Jenn's AWESOME stamp room and it is such a bright, cheery, happy place, I came home, ate dinner and went shopping to get yet more storage/organizational stuff. Geez, thanks Jenn. Now, my stamp room is a disaster and I'm stuck trying to figure out how to put it all back together again... did I mention I have a class tomorrow night? Yikes... luckily not in that room BUT it would be nice if I could find all the stuff for the class, wouldn't it?

Back to Jenn... I'm so blessed to be able to call her my friend. Thanks Jenn for a fantabulous day and for bringing sunshine to my rainy day!

No comments: