Monday, July 2, 2007

I'm FINALLY gonna swap with *HER*

In the two years I've been Jenn Balcer's downline, we have never been in a swap together. Can you believe that? Maybe that's not that uncommon. Hmm. I feel as if I talk to her daily but never have we stamped together or traded stuff, etc. You know how it is... kids, work, life... Anyway, she signed up for my A Muse ATC swap over on Splitcoast. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? Wanna join us... some slots left. You, too, can own a "Balcer" original! And believe me, they are SO worth it.

Oh... I guess that means I have to make something "worthy" of her. Yikes.... Anyone seen my thinkin' cap? It's been lost for years....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uh oh!! I'll really have to try to shine for j.balcer with the atc swap. you're making me sweat j/k