Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A Muse full card swap

Do you think if I ask Jenn nicely she'll remove my privileges to join any more swaps on Splitcoast? I do this every year... I sign up for a TON of swaps in a short period, get overwhelmed (but still meet all my deadlines!), then swear to not do anymore.

Uh, so, even though Amuseapalooza is over, I signed up for not one, but TWO more A Muse swaps. This time crazystampchick, aka Michelle, started these. AND she wouldn't just stop at one swap... no, then 2 and finally 3! I did have some restraint and stopped at 2! Isn't that good of me? :)

So, on to the cards already....

Card 1:
Stamps: A Muse
Card stock: SU! Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, WW
Ink:
Accessories: Celery SU! Grosgrain, baby diaper pin, Rectangle Giga Scallop punch, Dimensionals


Card 2:
Stamps: A Muse, Paper Trey Borders
Card stock: SU! Taken with teal, WW, polka dot from Target
Ink: Palette Noir, Markers
Accessories: Stickles, SU! Grosgrain, Scallop circle punch

Teal, can you believe it? You can't see the stickles but they are on there. That little present is from my trip to Stamp Salado last week for my birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like these swaps, gives you a chance to get artwork from others
but i feel you on the stressed part

Anonymous said...

These are awesome cards!