Monday, July 2, 2007

One little, two little, three little Indians...

Okay, it's time for a story...

As you know, I'm Indian. And I mean the original kind of Indian. Well, my parents were born there. I was not. A few years ago, when my eldest son was 2, I was surfing the net and found this costume for Halloween for him. Yep, you guessed it. It was a little Indian... the Native American kind. I showed my husband. (Oh, he's NOT Indian) We both laughed and then he said, get it... it'll be funny. This, my friends, is the kind of humor we have at my house. So, ordered it I did. And that year, my little Indian dressed up like an Indian. BAHHAHHAHAHAHA... and you know what... some people actually got it. To me, this is the kind of humor I see in A Muse stamps... I mean seriously... the mad scientist is named Boris, the nurse is named Florence, the Dr is Marcus (although that might be a generational thing 'cause some young'ins I know have no idea what that means!). Anyway, I just think these stamps are actually AMUSING. I do.

So, a while back I ordered the little Indian stamp from A Muse because it so reminded me of when my son was 2 that Halloween. Last night, I finally got it inky and here's the little card I made for a boy's birthday.....

No comments: