Monday, July 23, 2007

Hope for a cure Breast Cancer ATC Swap

My SCS buddy, Karen, is doing something really cool over on SCS. She's hosting an ATC swap and I had to join.

Here's an excerpt from her original post:
Every August, I host a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society to raise money for reseach and awareness for breast cancer through Longaberger's Horizon of Hope (HOH) campaign. All of the Horizon of Hope baskets that are donated from this fundraiser are given directly to recently diagnosed patients in Omaha's local oncology unit. Last year, my group donated 26 baskets. This year, I thought it would be sweet to put a little card of encouragement in each basket. And the ATCs are the perfect size since the HOH baskets are small too.
So, here is the ATC I made for the swap using the retired SU! sets Hope is and Hope.

Stamps: Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: SU! Pixie Pink, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Palette Noir, SU! Pixie Pink
Ribbon: May Arts

Thanks Karen for spreading a little sunshine.

No comments: