Sunday, July 8, 2007

Hencho en Mexico (part deux) – card 4


Okay, so, I am a French Canadian (raised as a child) Asian American living in Central Texas, where they speak mainly English unless you look like me and some assume that you are Mexican and only speak Spanish to me; (take a breath) vacationing in Mexico, where they mainly speak Spanish and every person I talk to is not Mexican or American and speaks some other language! (yes, very poorly written run-on sentence!) I’m a bit language confused at the moment. I took Latin in High School for pete’s sake! I was fluent in French when I moved to Central Texas but that was many, many years ago. Since then I’ve tried to take some Spanish classes but apparently I revert back to French mid-sentence without knowing it. So, here I am. It is amazing how much Spanish one knows… even my 5 year-old apparently knows some Spanish. WHERE did he learn that? Right, Dora… or Diego… sure that’s it. Hardly.

Okay, well, during some much needed naptime today… I got to stamp a bit more.

Stamps: A Muse
CS: SU! Lovely Lilac, Almost Amethyst, WW; MM polka dots
Accessories: Lavender Stickles, SU Markers

No comments: