Wednesday, July 4, 2007

My nephew's party...

My nephew is turning 3 in a couple of weeks. I told my SIL that I'd make the invitations for her. And then I woke up this morning and realized I hadn't done them yet and she needs them so she can get them out. WHERE IS THE TIME GOING? I swear my brain isn't traveling 1/2 as fast as the rest of me.

My nephew said he wanted a Power Rangers party. Mind you, he's only seen 1 episode and never watches the show. Where do little boys get this stuff from? I think my son had a power ranger party when he turned 3... or maybe 4. I don't remember. And he doesn't watch it either. Strange.

Well, *everyone* knows that the RED power ranger is da BOMB. So, I thought I'd make this card. After all is said and done, I realized that my "red" ranger is really Blue with a red cape. Hmm. Good thing he's turning 3... maybe he won't catch that.

Stamps: A Muse and Karen Foster Snap Stamps (spelled out "It's a Power Ranger")
Ink: SU! and Palette Noir, glaze pen; stickles
Cardstock: Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White - all by SU!
Accessories: Ticket corner punch

TIP OF THE DAY: Don't smudge your stickles.... LET them dry. LOL.

No comments: