After a week of playing Rock, Paper, Scissors with my 5 year-old, I'm happy to change the game to Tag. I've been tagged this week by TWO fellow stampers. I might add that I've never been tagged before so here breaks my silence. :)
I've been tagged by Theresa (nice to meet you ;) and my SCS friend, TexasGrammy (aka Beverly Gerard). Thanks so much for thinking of me ladies.
Now, the rules (I have to write them down here or I'll forget!):
*Post 7 random things about yourself
*Tag 7 other bloggers
*Post the rules
*Leave tagged bloggers comments on their site.
Random things about me:
1. When I moved to Texas at age 11, I was fluent in French. I lived in a very small French town in Canada (was bussed to the next English speaking town for school!).
2. I was the representative from my hometown in Hands Across America in 1986 (or was it 1985?).
3. I met Heather Locklear and her then husband, Richie Sambora (who was not so nice that particular day) on my honeymoon.
4. My first car was a maroon (dare I say that?) 1976 Monte Carlo that could fit 11 people in it if they were laying on top of each other in the back seat!
5. I swam with the Stingrays in the Cayman Islands and I'm scared to death of being in the water with fish and sharks and other sea creatures!
6. I was one of the original software engineers/designers on the Mobil (and now Exxon) Speedpass Pay at the Pump systems.
7. I can remember dates really well but not names or anything else really. Like I can remember the birthday of my best friend in the 2nd grade (WHY??? DUNNO!) but I can't remember a phone number someone just gave me or what her name was. Doh. :(
Okay, now to find 7 other bloggers. Man, this homework is HARD!