Wednesday, July 4, 2007

A Muse Challenge 10 - Not a card #6


From the time I met my husband, he has always told me that the Journey is the destination. He occasionally reminds me whenever I say, "I can't wait for ..." (you fill it in .... eg. our son to go to school, etc.). I saw this saying from A Muse and had to get it. It's not exactly the same but close enough...

"The journey is the reward" Chinese proverb.

I decided to make a little frame (came as a set of 3 a while back in the $ spot at Target) for my PURPLE stamp room. My room is 89% purple, with accents of Pink Passion. So, this will fit in there nicely, I think.

Stamps by A Muse
Cardstock by SU!
Ink by SU!; white signo gel pen from SU!
Printed Paper from Target (comes in a 4x6 book) - can't remember the maker right now.
Ribbon from Splitcoast bulk buy - not sure of manufacturer.
Punches by Marvy

No comments: