Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Took the night off...

You so won't believe what I did tonight. I saw the Dancing with the Stars tour here in Austin. Can you believe that? I never even watched the first 3 seasons. But I was hooked when Apollo joined Season 4. He isn't on tour with them though. He has to practice for the Olympics! Anyway, Joey Fatone, Joey McIntyre, Joey Lawrence, and Drew Lachey were the stars, along with the professional dancers from the show. The band was phenomenal. And the stars are all singers. Go figure. They danced and they sang! Anyway, it was a great evening and I'm glad I got to get out with my girlfriends to see it!

Maybe I go finish prepping for my workshop tomorrow night, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a wonderful time. Good for you , to get away.