Saturday, June 2, 2007

The thing about A Muse stamps...

The thing that hooked me onto A Muse stamps is their fonts on their sentiments stamps. It's no secret that I'm not crazy about SU! font selections for sentiments. Many of you have heard me rant about that more than once. I'm an engineer (okay, so I used to be one) and a stereotypical one to boot. We don't like change and we like simple, straight lines, etc. Well most of us do. At least, that's my experience with all the engineers I know. I know SEVERAL engineers out there that won't "tear" their cardstock or won't mount their pieces crooked, etc. That's just not how you do. You know who you are.

So, A Muse has beautiful fonts. And this is how my A Muse collection started.

While on vacation last week, I packed all the bellas I have and some SU! shimmery white paper, an aquapainter and my new Peerless Watercolors (LOVE THESE!! LOVE THEM!) from Gina K over at stampingfreak.com. That is a GREAT product and it TRAVELS WELL! So, I colored multiple bellas at the airport, on the plane, at the beach, etc. etc. This is a great thing.

Now, you'll see me post a bunch of cards over the next couple of weeks, all made from those bellas. I needed a bunch of birthday cards and I love the A Muse sentiments... so here we are.

I'll upload them all to my gallery over on Splitcoast instead of here because there are so many and they all count (I think) towards my A Muse contest. But here's a "funny" shot of them all lined up ready to get their picture taken:

Go check them out in my gallery at SCS. There are a couple that my friends Amy and Michelle will like, I know. ;)

No comments: