Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Not a workshop card.

Well, still working on those SU! Retiring workshop cards. I can't show them yet. I have 2 of the 3 done. Got the first one done. Like it a lot. Then I move on to the 2nd one. It's a similar card to the ones I've posted before. But as I'm doing it, I realize (again - I've had that exact thought before about this set!) that it takes A LOT of coloring. Hmm. Not a great idea for a workshop, especially with card #1. Which set am I talking about? Totally Cool. I do like this set. So many options to make it all sparkling and such. But in the end, too much coloring, not enough time. Then I just punted, used one of my favorite sayings from A Muse and decided to keep it for my stash. Doesn't it look "cool"? Hee hee... Cool Caribbean, Black, White, Tempting Turquiose - all CS from SU! There is stardust glitter all over it.

No comments: