Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Even more A Muse ATC Swaps!!! WANNA JOIN?

In order to fulfill another requirement for the Amuseapalooza Ambassador Contest, I'm hosting an ATC (artist trading card). PLEASE join me. It'll be loads of fun!

I've not done ATCs before so I thought it would be a great learning adventure! If you haven't done them either, here's a great tutorial on them.

I would like to host a few swaps to fulfill a requirement for the AMUSEAPALOOZA Ambassador contest.

I'll add groups if there is interest.

Description: ATC (2.5inx3.5in)
Quantity: 6 ATCs per group - you will get one of yours back. (if you join more than one group, you must make a different design)
Vendors Products: Please use at least 1 A Muse stamp, NVR on everything else
Quality: 2 layers and 1 embellishment, your *best* work
Recipes: Recipes are not required but are certainly welcome.

Mailing:
Please put your swaps in a ziploc bag and mail them with a self addressed stamped envelope. For postage mail your envelope via First Class Mail, inside please have the same amount of postage on your SASE that it cost to mail your swaps to me. No metered strips. If you sign up for more than one group, please put your SCS name, Real name and group number on the bag.

Your swaps are due to me by Monday, July 2nd. I will swap them all out on Tuesday, July 3rd. Any not received by July 2nd will be returned unopened.

Wanna join?

Group 6
1. Me
2. Angela
3. Amy
4. Michelle
5. Teri
6. Evalyn

Group 7
1. Me
2. Angela
3. Veronica
4. Jennifer
5. Amy
6. Michelle


Come on, join me. It's super fast to make these! AND they are great for tying to gift bags, etc.

No comments: