Oh my goodness.
Things that were GREAT today:
* The SUN came out here in Austin, TX, where we've had RAIN, RAIN, and more RAIN for a long time now.
* Everyone, and I mean everyone at my house was happy today.
* My SU! catalogs came in!!!
* My SU! hostess club tonight was fun. Those ladies are such fun.
* Did I mention that it was Sunny here? :)
Anyway, I made some cards that make me smile and make me think of happy, sunshine and good things.
Lovely Lilac. Need I say more? Okay, one more thing... ribbon is May Arts from Jody.
Summer Sun... hehe... SUN, get it... "Serving up some BRIGHT *SUN*shine here".... I'm so punny... punchy is a better description. :/
More ribbon from Jody.
Tempting TURQUOISE! Ribbon by SU!
And then there is Gable Green. And that fabulous polka dot sheer stuff from May Arts and Starlitstudio.
And how come when I was a kid a LONG time ago, we had glitter glue but now it's "acid free", etc. (for scrapbooks) and it's called Stickles and it's FABULOUS? I mean, why did that take so long to "invent" or maybe the question I really want to ask is "Why didn't I think of that?" Go get you some of that stickles stuff... it's made by Ranger. That's what is on the center of each card.