Thursday, June 28, 2007

Holy Cow!

Geez, Louise! OMG!

Okay, so this so doesn't matter to me (well, it must a little for me to put in on my blog AND now to comment on it). But the other day, I added the stamping50 thing to my blog that ranks stamping sites. I just did it to see if I was even in the top 500. Seriously, thinking I wasn't. But anyway... I did and I entered in at 396! WOHOO. Today, I'm at 271!!! WOWZA!

BLOG Candy update... haven't forgotten... I'll do it today, I promise. I decided to enter that part of mommy-hood where we have our first sleepover (HERE that is). My nephew (6) spent the night last night. All of the boys were great but mom, here, is a bit tired!

More later...

WHERE ARE MY SU! CATALOGS?????? Okay, sorry... just had to get that out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am not surprised...you have a great blog.