Friday, April 27, 2007

Simple Cuttlebug creations

I had a class last night (thanks Vicki!) where I met a funny, really nice lady named Monica. We share in the stamping passion. She recently acquired a Cuttlebug (see provocraft.com if you have no idea what I'm talking about). I was sharing some of my Cuttlebug creations with her. She asked if I would take pictures of them and send them to her. I said sure! But then I thought the rest of you addicts might want to see them. ;). I made a bunch of these back in January to have on hand for the "Help, I need a card quick" scenario. I even put a bunch together and gave them as a gift (Colin Cowie ... see previous posts about him)! I used the tagger's dozen set from the Winter Mini and the SU! tag punches. I love that we now have that inner punch so it's so easy to make tags now! SUPER COOL! Anyway, it was so nice to meet you, Monica.

1 comment:

Alison said...

I LOOOVE these cards -- so simple and elegant!