Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My neighbor turns 40 tomorrow!


Our next door neighbors are GREAT. We've lived next to each other since our houses were built 10 years ago! They have 2 boys and 1 girl. Their girl is the same age as my oldest son and they are good friends. In fact, they'll be entering Kindergarten together in the fall (boo hoo, says mom...). Anyway, the dad has a big birthday tomorrow. He, like my husband, loves to play guitar. So, I had use my new Amuse rockstar stamp. I got that actually for my husband and son but thought it would make a nice birthday card. I cut out post-it notes to create the spotlight. Then I sponged on SU! Summer Sun and Apricot Appeal. The "You Rock" is from Amuse and the "Happy Birthday" is from PaperTrey, Inc. I hope he likes it.

2 comments:

Jennifer Aviles said...

no, YOU rock! This is fantastic!

scoopy (Emily) said...

Great job - very cool!