Friday, April 20, 2007

I'm such a lemming.

I am. I just need to admit it and then go on my merry way. That upline of mine keeps posting stuff on her blog. Then I have to drive ALL over town to find the exact same thing she has and then make it myself. Check her out... Jenn Balcer. She's uber cool in my book.

I'm still working on that stamp room. It's very, very close to being done. But there's this one section of stuff. Not sure what to do with it, so it might just stay that way for a while. It's memorabilia that I've saved to scrapbook someday. Well, it's all weird sizes. It includes maps and 3-d things and kid's artwork, ticket stubs, etc. Doesn't fit nicely into a small box kinda stuff. So, right now it's on TOP of my embroidery sewing machine cabinet. Doesn't look very good.

Oh, and I have to decorate the walls still. With pictures. Pictures that haven't been taken yet or that haven't been printed yet. And no frames purchased for that project yet either. I do know what kind of frame thing I want up there. That's a start, right?

I took some pictures of the 3 sides of the room (not the door/sewing machine side) but they are blurry. Good thing too... 'cause I just got back from Garden Ridge (and Office Depot) and bought some baskets for my room. Colorful ones. YES! So, I'll take more pictures tomorrow in the sunlight. Not blurry ones.

Back to Jenn (I get so off topic on this blog, don't I). Hmmm... gotta work on that. A while back (during the beginning of allergy season - this is TEXAS -when is the beginning? Isn't it ALL year?) she covered a tissue box for her stamp room. Here it is. So, lemming that I am... did the same thing.

It's covered in Basic Grey Lily Kate and Mia paper, with some mod podge, some ribbon, and a great BIG 'ole Prima flower. I like the way it turned out. No stamping on it but it does match my room!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Geeta, most of your downlines must be lemmings also because we do the same thing you do!!! All you have to do is MENTION something and off we go! I'm sure I can speak for all of us when I say we think you are uber cool!