Tuesday, April 24, 2007

April Bumper Card

Have you sent your April Bumper card yet? It's not too late... get it out there! Remember, you can brighten someone's day.

Mine turned out COMPLETELY different than originally planned. I wasn't even going to use this set or these colors. Hmm, where did I get off track? I like what I ended up with but it was far from what I thought of first. So many ideas, so little time... :)

I used gable green, pixie pink, and apricot appeal. Completely got the color combo from the color wheel. I love that tool. Use it daily. Seriously. I'm so color challenged that I need all the help I can get. The set is called Simply Said and I used the matching wheel, Kindness. The saying is from Living Large. I colored the flowers in with glaze pens (no, not SU! for all of you that will ask me in the next day or two). It's a very simple card but that's exactly what I needed to do since I made 24 of them!

Hope you like it... it's very Spring-y!

1 comment:

Jennifer Aviles said...

I'm shocked! Look at those bright colors! This is fantastic! LOVE it, Geeta!