Saturday, January 5, 2008

What inspires you?

Jennie has a challenge over on the Yahoo A Muse Addicts group to make a card from something that inspires you. Huh? Well, I've been walking around my house, looking at stuff in a different way. Like our plates, for example. Problem is they are all white. Hmm. Stuff in our house is clean lines and simple... like the Danish style, I suppose. So, I walked into my studio and there on the floor was this scrap from one of the card samples I made the other night for my A Muse classes. Hmm, can I use this as inspiration? Don't know if that counts, but I did it anyway.

The A Muse crew has our own challenge of sorts going on and it's to make an interactive card using the new Valentine's Day stamps. So, as you know, I like to make one card fit multiple purposes (the interactive drinking bird card was part of this challenge too). I decided to try to do Jennie's challenge and the A Muse crew challenge together.

The bandit stamp has to be one of my favorite stamps of the new release. And so I used it for this shaker card!

Images and card stock by A Muse
Ribbon by A Muse
Accessories: Copic markers, SU! micro beads, acetate, foam tape, Marvy Giga Scalloped Heart Punch, SU! white craft ink,
SU! White embossing powder, heat gun




Now, you want to see it in action, don't you? Just humor me.... click on the picture to the right to see it "shake".

As always, thanks for checking in.


5 comments:

Christine said...

that skakin' action is really cool, Geeta! cute card!

Christine

Anonymous said...

Really cute card! I so enjoy looking at all your creations! Only problem, they turn my face green with envy for such creativity! Donna G. (another addict)

Anonymous said...

This is awesome Geeta! What a cute card!!

Courtney said...

SUPER CUTE! Your card makes me want to place an order RIGHT NOW! This group is dangerous!

Anonymous said...

Whole lotta shakin' goin' on!!! Great idea, Geeta!