Saturday, January 26, 2008

Driving by...

Well, I'm trying to make some more cards with the Elzybells. I haven't used them all yet! The problem is that I can't get some of the AWESOME cards that I saw during the sneak peeks last week out of my head! I'm not looking to CASE them but maybe I just will have to settle for that!

Michelle and Heather, both on the A Muse team, created 2 cards that I've sorta meshed together into my "own" fabrication. After I saw Heather's paper piecing on the car, I had to try that. And well, my card is basically the same as Michelle's layout only flip-flopped.

I do like this little car Elzybell. She goes with so many of the A Muse stamps. So cute! Everything is on dimensionals - the sentiment block, the sun, and the car! I should probably hand deliver this card, eh?


Images by A Muse and Elzybells NA.
Card stock by A Muse
Accessories include black and white gingham ribbon by Stampin' Up!, basic black brads by Stampin' Up!, Dimensionals by Stampin' Up!, Atyou Spica Glitter Pens, White Sharpie Poster Paint Pen, Copic Markers, Martha Stewart Punch (for the sun)

1 comment:

Libby Hickson said...

So based on your teaching schedule - does that mean they are carrying Elzybells at Memory Depot??? I haven't been down there in ages, maybe I need to make a little shopping trip. :-)