Sunday, January 13, 2008

Elzybells NA Sneak Peek #1

Oh my goodness! I absolutely love this release. I can't wait for you to see them all this Friday. But until then, these sneak peeks will have to do...


Be sure to check out the Elzybells NA blog, all of the Elzybells designers, the A Muse designers, and of course, my fellow A Muse instructors! You're bound to see lots of different things....

Post a comment here and let me know what you think about these stamps. I'm dying to see what you gals think of the new release!

10 comments:

Michelle Clark said...

Oh I love this Geeta! I have to get the window stamp now.

Pamela said...

She's so cute!!!!! I cannot wait to see more.

Becky Rusher said...

How cute, Geeta! I'm needin' that window stamp!

melissa said...

I LOVE her in the window Geeta-great job! :) Thanks for your nice comment on the Elzy blog!

Rhonda said...

SOO CUTE!! I love her in the window with the little heart twinkle stickers!! Too sweet Geets!!

Novell said...

Really cute, Geeta! Love the awning!

Nancy said...

Geeta...this is just darling! I love how you used her with the window stamp!! I'm sure you will sell a lot of people on that stamp too!! I'm loving all the new Elzybells!!

Anonymous said...

This is SO cute Geeta! I love her in the window! I am so glad I have the window so I can CASE this! :)

Anonymous said...

so cute.. yet so simple :D

Anonymous said...

totally love your blog. where have I been? I knew the name. It is so cool. We have a lot in common Geeta!!