Monday, January 21, 2008

Guess how much I love you?

If you have children in your life, you most probably know this book, Guess How Much I Love You. Ever since I saw the Valentine's Day release by A Muse and the stamp, "I love you to the moon and back", I've wanted to make this card. Well, it took some planning because I didn't have Big Nutbrown Hare and Little Nutbrown Hare (A Muse images: Hoppy and bunny tail). I had to submit adoption papers, etc. and get them to come live with me. ;) Ah, and today was my lucky day... I finally got to make this card.

Hope you like it.

Images: all A Muse artstamps
Card stock: Lime Green Band Card by A Muse
Accessories: Adirondack Pitch Black Ink, Copic Markers, Spica Glitter Pens, 1" circle punch

ETA: These bunnies have White Fun Flock on their bunny tails!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's too cute! I thought of that book too when I first saw this sentiment! So glad you made it come to life :)

Becky Rusher said...

I thought of this book the minute I saw that sentiment! Your idea is absolutely brilliant, my friend! I love it!

Tisha said...

You are AMAZING!! What a darling card!!

Tracy said...

Sooo cute! That is one of my favorite stories. I never would have thought of this for a card. You rock Geeta!