Thursday, January 24, 2008

Quick Birthday Card

My BFF from high school turns 40 this weekend. Yep, 40. This is our year. Well, we pretty much send each other cards for Christmas and birthdays at this point in our lives. It's nice that we still stay in touch.

Anyway, I needed to make her a birthday card and I hadn't used my Birthday Elzybell yet! Did you see the release last week? Oh my!

Here's my super quick card....

Images from Elzybells NA and A Muse; Card stock from A Muse; Chocolate Chip Wide Grosgrain from Stampin' Up; Twinkle stickers by A Muse; Ticket corner punch from Stampin' Up!; White Sharpie Poster Paint Pen; Adirondack Espresso Ink, Adirondack Pitch Black ink; Corner Rounder punch from Stampin' Up!, Copic Markers, Spica Red and Clear pens

Happy Birthday, dear friend!

No comments: