Friday, January 4, 2008

This is it. My final challenge entry.

Okay, so here is the last one I did for Jennie's challenge (read about it here). I like this one but being the GEEK that I am, I had to show it in action!

ETA: Please click on the card to see it move. :)


All A Muse images and note cards (some scrap cardstock by SU!).
Copics, dimensionals, file folder punch (SU!), Sakura glaze pen


Jennie, I'm considering myself done! Thanks for making me think upside down and inside out! MWAH!

ETA: So, it's morning now and I realized that I didn't actually write up the "story" behind this card. Must have been in "gotta-get-to-sleep" mode! LOL. Anyway, along with my google research I mentioned below, I also tried to find a picture of one of those "drinking joe" things. Don't google that either. Apparently, they are called "drinking bird" not "joe". Well, I grew up in Ottawa (the Canadian one) and I remember walking by a storefront there when I was little. In the window was a rather large one of those drinking birds, but not the chemically balanced one but the metal one that balances on a little spiky point. You barely touch one end and it makes the bird drink. Anyway, this card was to honor that memory. As always, thanks for listening.

6 comments:

Elena said...

WOW! I am impressed with your card in motion!

Rhonda said...

Great idea!! I actually thought of those when I was thinking of the challenge, but only thought to put the bird on the cup drinking it and didn't really think that was too out of the box! You did amazing here making it moveable!! Love it!! TFS!!!

Unknown said...

Too clever, Geeta! Of course, now, I'm gonna sit here wondering how you did it, stink-pot! *wink*

Anonymous said...

This is aweseom Geeta!! I love how you showed it in motion too!

Michelle Clark said...

Ok so I looked at your blog earlier, but didn't have time to click on the card or comment.HOLY CAT! That is amazing. I am gonna be with Julie wondering how you did it and I think I like her new nickname for you. Have a great day STINK-POT!!

Unknown said...

Okay, Geeta...that is the cutest, funniest, cleverest yet! You've outdone yourself. I love it.

Janice