Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Elzybells NA Sneak Peek #3

Wohoo! I really do like these images. Have you seen everyone else's creations? The Elzybells blog has a sneak peek for you, as does many of the Elzybells Design Team, the A Muse Design Team and the Instructor Team (see the A Muse Crew on the right for links). There are so many great images in this release. We were allowed to make any creations we wanted from any of them. It is interesting to me that some of us are picking the same images!

Today's sneak peek was fun for me. I had the "vision" of it in my head for a while. With the use of my handy Xacto Knife, it came to fruition. The only problem is I have that "Just Swingin'" song from the 80's in my head. Ack!

Hope you like it!


Stay tuned for more sneaks tomorrow! The release will be on Friday on the Elzybells blog.

12 comments:

Jennnix said...

I love it! What a great dress she's wearing! TFS!

Becky Rusher said...

What a great idea, Geeta! Genius, I'd say!

Anonymous said...

i love it. she's adorable. im up to about 12 stamps (including the sentiments) im going to order.. 2 more sleeps til friday. :D

Novell said...

Now that's a lot of work! Well worth your efforts, I believe! Fab-o!

melissa said...

Holy cow-that's impressive! Great job-it's so cute!

Michelle Clark said...

SHUT UP.....THUD!!! That is amazing...I am in awe!!

Anonymous said...

This is AWESOME! So creative!! I love it! I hope you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

You are doing such a great job!! I love the swingin' gal!!

Rhonda said...

Wowie!! This is completely amazing Geeta!!! You're so creative!!

Tracy said...

Ohh Geeta I LOVE this!! Very cool! I have never seen a card done like this. TFS.

sharon said...

Wow - what a great idea! I love the card :)

Donna Baker said...

so cute! love the cut-out!