Sunday, January 6, 2008

Loves me? Loves me not? Loves me?

Remember that "game" he loves me, loves me not, where you pull out one petal on the flower (daisy, I think) and let the number of petals decide your destiny for you? LOL.

Well, I had that in my mind and I wanted to "recreate" it in a card. This is another for the Julie's A Muse team's monthly challenge (to create an interactive card with A Muse's new Valentine's day images). It's one of those view master cards. The directions are on Splitcoast.

If he does love me, the view master shows hearts. Aww....

Um, well, if doesn't love me, the view master shows "Nuts" from the "Nuts about you" sentiment. Doh!

And apparently, I am very geeky and very addicted to showing you these cards in motion. I can't stop. What would you all think of me, if I didn't show it in motion? LOL.

CLICK ON THIS ONE TO SEE IT MOVE:


All images and card stock by A Muse art stamps
Accessories: CM Circle Cutter, Brad, SU! Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1" circle punch, Copic markers, Dimensionals, Copic multiliner 0.5 pen

6 comments:

Tracy said...

This is ADORABLE Geeta! I LOVE, LOVE the color combo. I want to try one of these. I hope they are easy. LOL! TFS!

Tobey said...

Geeta, these are just tooo darn cute! I love the veiwmaster cards, it was one of my fave toys as a kid!!! LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun card Geeta!! I love it!

Michelle Clark said...

What a fun card! But really you can stop showing them moving now b/c I don't know how to make mine move and it's driving me NUTS!!

QTPIECRAFTS said...

very cute Geeta! and it moves awesome

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP!!!! Viewmasters are among my all-time favorite interactive cards! This is freakin' FABOO, Geeta!!!