Sunday, January 13, 2008

Two-reffic Tag game

Not. Thanks to Michelle, I have been tagged for this HARD game.

The rules are that you have to answer these questions and then come up with my own question that asks about 2 of something and finally, tag two people.

Here goes...

1. Name your 2 favorite Stamping (changed from Scrapbooking topics) techniques: Starburst and Embossing with classic (dye) ink
2. What are the 2 best places you've been to: Banff, Canada and Kauai, Hawaii or Hong Kong (hard to pick)
3. Name 2 things you do everyday: check my email and brush my teeth
4. Tell us 2 things that everyone pretty much already knows about you: used to be an Engineer and I like to tell stories
5. 2 places you wish to visit: Greece and Australia
6. 2 things you may not know about me are: I don't like seafood and I get my eyebrows threaded (not waxed)
7. 2 nicknames you've had at some time in your life: um, no.
8. Name 2 of your favorite drinks: Starbucks Frappucinos and Diet Coke
9. Name 2 interesting (good or bad) jobs you've had in your life: Activity Director at a Nursing Home, A Muse instructor ;)
10. What are 2 things you would like to learn: how to live with less and how to relax
11. What 2 things would make your scrapping/stamping workspace work even better for you: A holder for my Copic markers and more time in it
12. What are 2 of your favorite stamp companies: A Muse and Papertrey ink!
13. What are your 2 favorite stores: A Muse and Coldwater Creek
14. What are your 2 favorite accessories to stamp/scrapbook with: Ribbon and glitter
15. What are your 2 favorite occasions to make cards for: Christmas and Halloween
16. What 2 times are the best for you to get stamping done: Late at night and weekends.
17. What are the last two cd’s you bought or two artists you downloaded: Enchanted Soundtrack and High School Musical 2 Soundtrack (oh, geez!)
18: What are your two favorite colors: Purple (deep) and Navy
19. What are 2 of your favorite things to wear: sweatshirt and jeans

My question:
20. Name your favorite tv shows: Grey's Anatomy and October Road

Now, my two people to tag:
Elena and Nicole

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Fun facts Girl!! TFS!! I'm not a huge seafood fan myself, but I like some fish and shrimp. Not a big fan of clams or mussels and that type of thing. So, by lacing your eyebrows, does that mean you add hair??? :D Sounds like it hurts!! I don't wax mine either, I haven't needed to but they're starting to get to a point where I should either pluck a little or get the strays waxed!! :D It just hurts too bad!! I'm a wuss when it comes to pain!