Saturday, December 15, 2007

Wrapping

Recently, I was wrapping something up for my friend, Veronica. I wanted to personalize it a bit. So, I took the SU! On Board alpha chipboard and found the "v". During the holiday season, I offer gift wrapping for free for SU! orders on people's Santa lists. (don't worry... veronica already knows about this ;)) Anyway, I used my SU! wrapping paper and the really fine Purely Pomegranate Satin Ribbon, so I wanted the chipboard to match. There are several tutorials out there for this so I won't repeat it but basically you cover the chipboard in some color (craft ink or classic with versamark on top), then put heat & stick on top of that, heat it very minimally and then cover it with dazzling diamonds glitter.

I thought it turned out very sparkly. I don't know why it looks purple in the close up of the chipboard but it really is pomegranate in real life. I just wanted to show how much it sparkles.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is cute!!

Happy Holidays!
Jessica Lynn