Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Central Texas A Muse fans!

I'll be teaching some fun A Muse classes in Austin and Salado come January. My schedule is listed at the top of my blog.

The owner of Memory Depot, here in Austin, told me the other day that my Jan, Feb, and March :o classes are already filling up! So, I know it's not even Christmas yet and you're busy running around doing all sorts of last minute things but I'd love to see you at one of these classes!

Stamp Salado in Salado, Texas will start taking registrations when her newsletter goes out.

Hope to see you in the New Year. I have lots (I mean LOTS) of new stuff to show you!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Ohhh NOOOO ! I haven't signed up yet! I better pull out my calender and see if I can still make some classes!

freshaircrafting said...

Yikes! I'd better sign up soon!!