Things I am thankful for in the crafting-sense:
* for each of you that come here to read my story.
* for my Stampin' Up! friends and for my dear friend and upline, Jenn Balcer, in particular.
* for my new found A Muse family - both the team and all of the addicts, my life is enriched with all of you in it.
* for the opportunity to do something I love and to share it with all of you.
* to all the people that have supported any of my crafty endeavors - embroidery, Stampin' Up, and A Muse - thank you so much.
So, why am I celebrating?
* For all of those things above
* For 1 year of blogging - January 2008 will be one year!
* For 30,000+ hits
* For good times ahead.
Leave a comment here about something you are thankful for this year.
A winner will be randomly drawn on January 1st. You have until midnight central on Dec. 31st to enter.
The prize will be a Stampin' Up! retired stamp set. I'll let you choose from my ever-growing, lengthy list and some other goodies!
Thank you for everything! May 2008 bring you much happiness and lots of LAUGHTER!