Thursday, December 20, 2007

Welcome to the neighborhood, ornament.


So, at the previously blogged about Ornament Exchange, one of my new neighbors didn't really like the idea of "stealing" from others to get what she wanted. She's way to nice for that. But, alas, we converted her ;). And she stole the ornament I made from someone else only to have it stolen back during the last round. So, I felt compelled to make her another one to celebrate her first year in the 'hood.

I made this on a 2x2 tumbled marble tile (available in a sheet of them from Home Depot, etc for around $12). I used the A Muse holiday house image because it's just perfect for this. I colored it with the Copic Spica Pens.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this reason of the ornament even better.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, it should have read "I like this version of the ornament even better."

Unknown said...

Hey! I never woulda thunk to use those tiles for this! Hmmmmm. I may need to skedaddle on over to Home Depot again . . .

Pamela said...

Oh - this ornament is so cute! I am tempted to go to HD today to make them for Christmas gifts.