Sunday, December 16, 2007

Tag, why not...

So, I've been tagged again... Thanks, Sue for tagging me!

The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I'm to list 7 random things about myself and then tag others....

  1. I LOVE to sleep. I don't think people can sleep to much. However, with small children living here, I don't get much.
  2. I grew up in an all French speaking little town in Ontario, Canada before moving to Texas.
  3. I've traveled much more outside of the USA than in it.
  4. I do Calligraphy. I did my high school prom invitations both years and some weddings, including my own.
  5. I love all things Computers (hence the electrical engineering degree) but I do love to "find" the answer to how to do something on the computer.
  6. I don't wear dresses or skirts all that often.
  7. I've worn contacts or glasses since I was 1 1/2 years old but my vision has been improving each year and I can almost get away without wearing any contacts now (BUT it feels REALLY weird - it's my security "blankie").
People to tag. Well, here's where many people don't play. You know why? Because they don't want to leave anyone out and hurt their feelings. I get that. I am going to tag some people in groups....

New To Blogging:
  1. Lori
  2. Veronica
  3. Becky
  4. Novell
  5. Jennie
  6. Rhonda
  7. Kim
Some Usual Suspects
  1. Michelle
  2. Katie
  3. Erika
  4. Jen
  5. Karen
  6. Connie
  7. Elena

1 comment:

Michelle Clark said...

There you go...I played your little game. Only for you do I do these things.