Thursday, February 8, 2007

What I did last night...

was stay up WAY TO LATE. Shame on me. Today is going to be rough. Well, at least I was having fun.... stamping, of course. I'm seriously addicted to this stuff and think I've found my passion in life. I love to create stuff. I don't think I'm so good at it, meaning I copy a lot more than I do create from scratch. But it's still fun and for me, very relaxing.

Well, I worked on some things I didn't need to be working on. My stamping to do list is SO long but yet I worked on stuff that isn't even on the list. Oh well....

First up, I finished a little gift for a friend's birthday. I got these frames from the $1 spot at Target. They came 3 to a package (for a $1! WOW!). They are 4x4 and cute. Anyway, here it is...

Next, I needed a baby card (and I usually have these already made but my stash was depleted! Go figure!) for one of my son's preschool friends. His friend has a new baby brother. Nothing spectacular about this card but I am in love with the Small Sayings set from the winter mini. You gotta get them (before the 28th of Feb!). They are cute words and just the right size... And I used my new (yes, non-SU!) polka-dot sheer organdy ribbon. Oooh, it's so cute (the ribbon, I mean!).

Next, I started to make a few cards of the thinking of you variety but I ended up playing that color/layout challenge again from SCS. WHAT? Silly me...

I did 2 cards using the same colors and layout just different stamps... the first is a Sympathy Card (did you know that SU! has Vanilla Embossing Powder?) I just got it and I like the softer look.

The other is a masculine card using Classic Pickups and of course, Small Sayings.

No comments: