Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

No new stuff to show tonight (it's still early though! ;)).

Just wanted to say Happy Valentine's Day to all of you.

Also, I know some of you signed up for the email subscriptions and then their system (Feedblitz) promptly stopped working. I tested it out on Sunday and everything was fine. But they had problems Monday and Tuesday. They say it's fixed now but we'll see if you get any updates in email tonight. Sorry about this.

I had to reschedule my Special Occasion Card Buffet that was supposed to be on Friday night. You should have received the rescheduled evite. Please rsvp again for the new date in March.

Anyway, I'm taking the evening off to spend with my husband and watch last week's Grey's (again) before tomorrow's episode!

Hugs!

No comments: