Friday, February 23, 2007

Sell-a-bration ends Monday 2/26


Last chance to place your $50 (before s/h and tax) to get the FREE stamps!

Anyway, last night's class featured the 5 stamp sets offered in the SAB mini catalog. I got most of the ideas from Splitcoast and must credit the original creator!

First, using the Delight in Life set, I CASED this from twoboysandagirl. I changed it a bit but not much.

Next, I CASED this violet creation using Happy Harmony from bethannwilson.

I designed this Big Blossom card. I really like the Marigold color that SU! came out with as one of this year's six In Colors. Marigold and Perfect Plum look so nice together. Do you think so? And the saying is from my new favorite word set - the Small Sayings in the Winter Mini.

The So Very set is pretty useful. I didn't like it that much in the beginning but now I've seen all kinds of things done with this set. My design is CASED from lov my dolly.

Last is the Very Punny set. I used this card from Jeanne S as inspiration. The colors used are Cool Carribean and Basic Black. It looks pretty sharp.

No comments: