Monday, March 17, 2008

Spring Bling Class on Saturday

This Saturday is the day before Easter. It's also a day that I'm teaching a Spring Bling class at Memory Depot in Austin. The class is from 10-12. The other day we added a few more slots to the class and there are 3 left, I think. If you're available, I'd love to see you there. I really had fun making up the sample cards for this class.

Call MD at 326-8045 to reserve your spot. You'll be glad you did!

Here is one of the cards we will be making on Saturday. I was inspired by Jennie's layout on this card.

1 comment:

Stephanie Mosher said...

Hi!!! This is adorable!!! I am sorry I missed it... but I will make it to a MD class...very soon! I have been busy working on the retreat :) I even have a blog started for it. Keep sharing your wonderful ideas!!!!!