Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sneak Peek - Day Two


Here is my sneak peek for today. It is a very simple card. I wanted to keep it simple and clean. The image is called Tutu and will be part of the release by A Muse on Monday! I made the tutu "layered". Can you see it? It looks fun in real life. I don't know that I captured it in this picture. The overlay is actually vellum cardstock.
Pink and Purple. You have to use PINK for a tutu card, right? Isn't that a rule or something? I took ballet for about 6 weeks when I was little. Then I remember it as being "yanked out" of it and put into the predecessor to brownies. I'm sure it was like that... um, now that I'm a parent. I'm sure it was a whole lot of "I don't want to go to ballet". INSERT whiniest voice ever here. Can you imagine me "whiny" as a kid? Yes, that is a rhetorical question...

Card Details:
All images by A Muse Artstamps and Elzybells NA (sentiment)
Cardstock by A Muse
Vellum by Stampin' Up!
Colored with Copics, Spica Pink Glitter Pen
Quickie Glue Pen
Adirondack Pitch Black Ink

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love the tutu!