Thursday, March 6, 2008

I lied.

Apparently.

I realized late this afternoon that I had to make a card for my DH because I had this flimsy paper gift certificate to give him and I needed something to put it in! LOL!

I just received the A Muse clear set, Birthday Builder last week (I've wanted it FOREVER but it get it until now!). What a perfect set for those times when you need to say Happy 40th or need any numbers for any reason!

My card is VERY SIMPLE because I had less than 5 minutes to make it. Seriously. I did a tall card (4.25x11). The inside has a little strip of cardstock across the bottom to form a pocket to hold the gift certificate in.

Images by A Muse
Card stock by Stampin' Up! (Glorious Green, Basic Black, Whisper White)
Ink by Stampin' Up! (Glorious Green, Gable Green)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're going to LOVE the birthday builder set. It's my absolute favorite!