Monday, March 26, 2007

Very little advice

I was trying to come up with a catchy title for this book I made for the baby shower. I ended up with "advice from little people" but it really should be called "little advice" since they really isn't any advice in there! I asked all the parents to ask their kids 3 questions for our soon-to-be-grandma teacher: 1) What is a good name for the baby? 2) What is the greatest thing about grandparents? 3) What should you do when the baby cries? Talk about funny answers! Anyway, I decided to put all the answers in a book and give it to her. Well, of course, I had to "make" the book. I used SU's new 5x5 chipboard book in the Spring Mini. I think I'll have to stock up on these. I know I'm going to use them for the end of school teacher gifts! Anyway, I decorated it using the new hole punch that is also in the Spring Mini (to get the paper exactly on the cover). I covered both front and back of both covers with the new SU! Petals & Paisleys Designer Paper. I need more of that, too! On the first page, I stamped "find joy in the little things" - it seems SO appropriate. The big flower on the front makes me SO happy. I got that at Target, I think. I love the way this little book turned out!

1 comment:

Jennifer Aviles said...

This is a perfect idea, and wonderfully executed, too. YOu're so thoughtful!!