Sunday, September 23, 2007

September Technique Clubs

Did you think I've abandoned by SU! life? Hardly. I had 3 Hostess clubs this month. I knew this month was going to be a little hectic so made life a bit easier on myself and taught the same 3 techniques to all three clubs. That was a life saver!

First card:
Suspension Card
I did one similar to this at my very first SU! Halloween class 2 years ago. I love the suspension technique. It's so simple yet looks hard.

Stamps: Stampin' Up! Carved and Candlelit, Batty for you and All Holidays
Inks: SU! Only Orange, Garden Green, Basic Black
Cardstock: SU! Only Orange, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Nylon thread, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, sticky strip

Second card:
Faux Foil
Sorry for the photo quality. It is gold embossed.
I love Faux Foil. Such an easy way to add an elegant touch.

Stamps: SU! Solemn Stillness, Many Merry Messages
Inks: Versamark
Cardstock: SU! Handsome Hunter, Real Red
Accessories: Gold EP, Sticky Strip


Third card:
Bouncing Brayer
OMG. I really think this technique is cool. All the time I was doing it, I was saying "Ooh, yuck, this isn't going to work out" and then all of a sudden.... BAM! The colors are actually more vibrant than show in this picture.

Stamps: SU! Lovely as a tree, All Holidays
Inks: SU! Kaliedecolor ink pad - pumpkin; Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: SU! Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: SU! Chocolate Wide Grosgrain, Key Tab punch

Three more techniques under my belt. I love learning new stuff. Thanks for looking!

No comments: